CHOATE 6.4 Do It Yourself Kit – Short Block (Includes Machining) - 2008-2010 6.4L Powerstroke
Shop with Blessed Performance for the CHOATE 6.4 Do It Yourself Kit for your Short Block (Includes Machining) for your 2008-2010 6.4L Powerstroke diesel. Choate engineering is quickly becoming an industry leading supplier of quality upgrading components for your diesel engine, and Blessed is proud to offer them to you.
Work preformed to your CORE:
- CNC MACHINED AND BLUE PRINT BORED, DIGITIZED, DIAMOND HONED, SURFACED, LINE BORED, Piston weight matching, Rod weight matching
- All weights and Measures Recorded. Piston diameter measured to the nearest .0001″ matched to cylinder bores
- Piston ring gaps measured and recorded
- Main and rod oil clearances measured to the nearest .0001″
- Cylinder block is surfaced to surface finish Ra 20 or finer, which exceeds the factory specification in both flatness and smoothness for the block to head sealing surface.
- The Cylinder bores are blue print bored a true 90deg from the crankshaft center line, prior to being diamond honed to within .0002″ for precise piston to cylinder bore clearances.
- Main bore (line bore) for the crank shaft is linked bored to precisely align the crankshaft in the engine block .
- Machined Block, bore and hone to match the piston kit
- Resurfaced deck
- (If you are buying this kit without heads, valve stem height and valve recession needs to match the block.)
- Chamfer cylinder bores
- Polished Camshaft
- Polished Crank
- Tap Oil Galley Plugs
- Install Freeze plugs
- Stock Cam
- Connecting Rods
Parts Included :
- Rod Bearings
- Main Bearings
- Pistons with Rings
- Cam Bearing
- 3/8 Pipe Plug
- 1 1/2 Freeze Plug
- Oil Drain Plug
- Rear Main Seal
Shipping is charge for your to get your core to us. You will be billed for shipping back once the motor is ready for shipment to you.
ALL DIY Kits come with NO Warranty as you are the assembler. We will provide you an installation guide to install your assembled motor into your vehicle. We are assuming since you are buying this kit you are qualified and experienced enough to assemble yourself and there for do not provide you with any spec sheets or assembly instructions.