DIESELSITE Wicked Turbo for Early 1999 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke
Shop with Blessed Performance for the DieselSite Journal Bearing Turbocharger for your Early 1999 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke diesel truck. Made with a custom Wicked Wheel 2 performance billet compressor wheel and a Turbo-Master™ mechanical wastegate controller, this is an upgraded, brand-new turbocharger to replace the GTP38 used on stock Early 1999 Ford 7.3Ls. The center section is a journal bearing support with a 360° thrust washer capable of handling higher boost levels. This turbocharger is fully rebuildable. Another feature exclusive to all DieselSite turbochargers: a fully CNC-machined wastegate. ALL OEM cast or stamped-style wastegates leak - even when fully closed. In our testing we found that even at very low drive pressures of 5-10 psi the wastegates leaked off valuable pressure. Our machined wastegate holds 100% of drive pressure when closed.
- 1.0 A/R turbine housing
- 360° thrust washer
- Turbo-Master™ mechanical wastegate controller
- Larger high-performance Wicked Wheel® 2 compressor wheel (66mm inducer/94mm exducer)
- Drop-in replacement - all o-rings needed for installation are included
- Full 1-year Warranty!
BENEFITS INLUDED WITH PURCHASE?
- Reduced EGT’s
- More Horsepower
- Increased performance
- Faster spooling and throttle response
- Fully adjustable drive pressure relief system
- Superior surge control & air flow over stock and modified turbochargers